We have four single story Octagon Bungalows:
in yellow tones. Garden view (KING and SINGLE BED)
in green tones, Garden view (KING and SINGLE BED)
in orange fuchia tones, Garden-Ocean view (KING and SINGLE BED)
in purple tones, Ocean view (KING and SINGLE BED)
- Each house features temple carvings as do all our houses. As you enter the one-story garden bungalow a painting of three Buddhas will welcome you into the abode for your soul.
- Each house has a King bed as well as one Single bed, a writer's desk, a sofa chair, and a rocking chair on your patio.
- Equally matched bed covers, as well as the large open roof structure and the uniquely carved beds in each villa create an artistic Balinese flair.
- Bathrooms and bedrooms are equally beautifully crafted as in our Oceanfront Villas; filled with light and colors.
- Our single story Octagon Garden Bungalows are set in the garden, facing the Temple in the center of our retreat.
- RAMA and SITA have each an Ocean View. Each of these two bungalow has its own veranda from where you can see a little bit of the ocean, which is only a stone’s throw away. (VIDEOS and PHOTOS still comning)
Please enquire at email@example.com for booking the Garden Tree House All other rooms can be booked online at:
We invite you to enjoy our oceanfront villas or our villas with garden view only steps away from the ocean.
Each house is decorated in the same beautiful hand crafted Bali style, and we feature the same kind of décor, look and artistry in each of our villas and bungalows.
SEE THE VIDEO TOUR through each of our rooms or houses BELOW.
We offer YOGA for beginners in the morning with our onsite YOG TEACHER DEWI for 50.000 RP per person per 45 minutes ( 2 people).
Or you can design your own Wellness program at our SPA, enjoy snorkeling in the warm, safe ocean, go trekking to our near by waterfall, lounge by our pool, or go on an early morning dolphin tour.
- We feature a vegetarian, we serve A la Carte ONLY when we have less then 6 guest,
- We serve Buffet-style costing 150.000 RP incl. tax for each LUNCH and DINNER.
- We offer a smoke & alcohol free sourrounding!
- We offer WiFi Internet access for FREE at the Restaurrant, for the quick update on Whatsapps or Messenger.
- For a personal modum we charge 50.000 Rp (3.3 Euro/ $4 USD) per day for HIGHSPEED and 25.000 Rp extra for second person in room.
- We do take Visa and Master Card payments , with a 3 % surcharge on all other charges (food, massges, etc). Pay Pal takes 4% exta.
We offer the following accomodation:
- 1 ocean-front double story bungalows (KRISHNA) which can be rented as two rooms or one house (King Bed upstaris plus Single Bed downstairs)
- 1 ocean-front double story bungalows (RADHA) which can be rented as two rooms or one house (Queen Bed upstairs plus two Single Bed downstairs)
- 1 ocean-front single story bungalow (PURA KECIL) (King Bed OR two Single Bed)
- 2 garden-view single-story bungalow (BUDDHA & VISHNU) (KingBed plus Single Bed)
- 2 ocean-view single story bungalows (RAMA & SITA) (King Bed plus Single Bed)
- 2 double story houes, with a garden view on the ground floors & ocean view on the top floors (QUAN YIN & RAJINDER) (King Bed plus Single Bed)
2-story Octagon Villas
We have two 2-story Octagon Villas which you can rent as an upper and lower level OR you can rent the whole house. You simply email us or use our on-line booking system
- KRISHNA UPPER LEVEL with a KING BED and bath and private entrace.
- KRISHNA GARDEN LEVEL with one SINGLE BED and bath and private entrance.
- RADHA UPPER LEVEL with a QUEEN BED and bath and private entrance.
- RADHA GARDEN LEVEN with two SINGLE BEDs and bath and private entrance and private veranda.
1-story Octagon Villas
We have a 1-story Octagon Bungalow right on the ocean front:
- The PURA KECIL, a single story oncean side bungalow, in pink-lavender tones, with one King sized bed which can also be made into two Single beds with a private veranda.
Each Oceans Side Villa has a balcony on the first floor with a grand view of the ocean, where you can watch both the sunrise and sunset, depending on the time of year. When you awaken in your bed your eyes can roam the vast expanse of the ocean right before you.
At night only the stars and the twinkling lights of the fishermen’s boats at sea will dot the ocean and you will feel as if the world is yours.
Downstairs you will find a living room with a carved daybed, replete with a romantic mosquito net, which invites you to lounge, read a book, daydream or visit with new found friends. Each oceanfront villa has either a King or a Queen bed on the top floor and two wooden carved single beds downstairs, with balinese charm.
Each veranda just outside the living room has a rocking-laying chair for you to enjoy your oceanview. Radha Garden Leve as well as Pura Kecil has an additional beautiful private veranda.
Downstairs as well you will find an artistically crafted bathroom which will make you feel like you truly are in a whole new world. Sunfilled bathrooms,with an open-air design will be a feast for your eyes.
(Two-story Ocean Front) with ONE KING BED
KRISHNA LOWER LEVEL,
with ONE SINGLE BED
(Two-story Ocean Front) with ONE QUEEN BED
RADHA LOWER LEVEL
with TWO SINGLE BEDS
PURA KECIL (Single-story Oceanfront Bungalow) with either a KING BED or TWO SINGLE BEDS
We have our Garden BRAHMA Suite (by Special Request only) two seperate levels, with seperate entries, and two separate bathrooms
Our Octagon Villas
QUAN YIN House upstairs and/or downstairs or RAJINDA House upstairs and/or downstairs
Our Double-Story Garden Villas have two floors, which can be rented individually, each floor, for one or two, people. Or you can rent the entire house for you and your family.
You can choose:
- The QUAN YIN upper and/or garden level of the two story house ( KING and SINGLE BED)
- The RAJINDA upper and/or garden level of the two story house (KING and SINGLE BED)
The UPPER UNITS have an ocean view. The GARDEN UNITS have a garden view.
Each floor has its own equally beautifully created bedroom and bathroom, with King beds, and the bottom floor features a King bed as well as one Single bed.
The décor and style of each floor is exactly the same as our Oceanfront Villas, with each house featuring a different color scheme. The Quan Yin House as well as Rajinda House also feature a writer's desk.
And as you sit on your patio or balcony you can gaze onto the near by ocean. Your oceanview will only be dotted by the shade of overhead palm trees.
Or you can join us at the swimming pool just steps away, or lounge in of our typical Balinese Bale: a wooden structure with a rice-hatch-roof giving you ample space to visit with friends or read a book and to lounge in its comforting shade, the way Balinese still spend their day today.
QUAN YIN LOWER Level with a KING BED and a SINGLE BED
QUAN YIN Upper Level with a KING BED and a SINGLE BED
RAJINDER LOWER Level with a KING BED and a SINGLE BED
RAJINDER UPPER Level with a KING BED and a SINGLE BED
Our Sinle-story Octagon Bungalows
VISHNU House, BUDDHA House, RAMA House & SITA House
We have four single story Octagon Bungalows:
- VISHNU House in yellow tones. Garden view (KING and SINGLE BED)
- BUDDHA House in green tones, Garden view (KING and SINGLE BED)
- SITA House in orange fuchia tones, Garden-Ocean view (KING and SINGLE BED)
- RAMA House in purple tones, Ocean view (KING and SINGLE BED)
Each house features temple carvings as do all our houses. As you enter the one-story garden bungalow a painting of three Buddhas will welcome you into the abode for your soul.
Each house has a King bed as well as one Single bed, a writer's desk, a sofa chair, and a rocking chair on your patio.
Equally matched bed covers, as well as the large open roof structure and the uniquely carved beds in each villa create an artistic Balinese flair.
Bathrooms and bedrooms are equally beautifully crafted as in our Oceanfront Villas; filled with light and colors.
Our single story Octagon Garden Bungalows are set in the garden, facing the Temple in the center of our retreat.
RAMA and SITA have each an Ocean View. Each of these two bungalow has its own veranda from where you can see a little bit of the ocean, which is only a stone’s throw away. (VIDEOS and PHOTOS still comning)
VISHNU Bungalow with Garden View in Orange tones
(KING and SINGLE BED)
BUDDHA Bungalow with Gardenview in green tones
(KING and SINGLE BED)
RAMA Bungalow with Ocean View in Purple Tones.
(KING and SINGLE BED)
SITA Bungalow with Garden View in Orange /FuchsiaTones
(KING and SINGLE BED)
Our Temple for Meditation and Daily Yoga or for your Groups:
Start your day in the beautiful Temple at Shambala and practice a gentle YOGA with DEW. She will guide you into gentle stretches, YOGA for beginners, so you can start you day feeling fresh, strong and renewed
If you bring groups, our Mediation & Yoga Hall can hold up to 34 people in a circle and up to 20 people doing Yoga.
Yoga will give you a sense of strength over time, that you would never suspect from such simple exercises. However if you start your practice here at Shambala and you wish to continue, you can take the YOGA DVD by Ilona Selke back home with you, and renew your life's energy!
After Yoga you can go for an early morning swim in the warm ocean water right outside your doorstep, and let your face be touched by the glistening sunlight.
Our Oceanside Restaurant & Cafe with Internet Access
At Shambala you can be sure to be pampered by wholesome healthy food.
We offer vegetarian food, BUFFET STYLE (with more than 5 guests) including eggs, and milk / yoghurt, mild to mildly spicy, Balinese to European, depending on your mood.
At Shambala you can dare to eat healthy, fresh salads, which I am sure you will enjoy. In Bali it is generally not recommended to eat salads or any form of juice which uses ice. However at Shambala you can rest assured that our chefs are diligent in their food preparation. All our food is washed in filtered and ultraviolet treated water and is safe to eat raw!
Additionally to our Full Board food service, you can order fruit juices and other healthy drings from our drink-menu or create your own fruit juice mix, depending on the fruits available at the time.
- KARO Coffee
Whatever your taste, come and enjoy your healthy and delicious meals at our Oceanside Restaurant and dreamily watch fishermen’s boats and on lucky days even may dolphins float by.
Our restaurant opens at 9 am and closes at 9 pm but you can linger linger to watch the fishermen go out for night fishing, dotting the ocean like a string of stars.
Our SPA for your Wellness, Relaxation and Enjoyment:
During the day let us pamper you with a wellness package at our SPA for your rejuvenation. We invite you to treat yourself to
- a massage
- a facial package
- a pedicure or manicure
- waxing, partial of full body
- a traditional herbal scrub
- a chakra oil massage and essential oil scrub
- a reflexology treatment for your feet or your whole body
- a sound treatment with our sound bowls, sound table & tuning forks
- a flower bath can be added to your program at 350.000 Rp extra
For all guests to use
- Snorkeling equipment is available for your enjoyment
- Bicycles, Kayaks and Paddle boards can be rented at a small fee
- Laundry service is available in-house, at a fee
- Internet WiFI in your room upon request and a fee
- Telephon at the restaurant where you can receive calls.
- A swimming pool which can servea as warmish water WATZU pool during the dry season
- YOGA with DEWI in our Meditation Hall at a charge of 50.000 Rp per 45 minutes (minimum 2 people ).
- Two shaded Bales, one in the garden and one by the ocean side give you additional places to explore
NOT allowed are:
- Meat including fish
- Smoking only on the beach in designated areas only on the far corners of the property. We thank you for your understanding.
- Children upon SPECIAL REQUEST upon approval,
We have had a number of artists stay at Shambala and either write their books or paint new paintings at our writer’s desks. Maybe they were inspired here by the ocean like Hemingway was inspired to write in Key West.
You can read about the artists who have stayed at Shambala in our Blog...